Time is both flying and dragging. Reasons:
- I am already 39 weeks pregnant.
- We have almost been living in Minot for a year already. Never thought that phrase would come out of my mouth. Ugh...Minot.
- Did I mention I'll be having a baby soon? I still can't wrap my head around it.
- I still have one more week before I meet my baby.
- Um...reason #1 is pretty much the only reason right now to why I feel time is dragging. 9 months of pregnancy is a long time, let me tell you.
Speaking of pregnancy being nine months long, you would think that it would give you adequate time to prepare and get used to the idea that the alien movements that you are feeling in your stomach are actually going to turn into a real life child some day. For some reason I just still have to grasp the idea that soon I'll have a baby in my arms, instead of in my stomach. It's a weird feeling. I am baking a kid in there. You can buy diapers, crib, butt paste...everything that you need that would suggest, Hey -- there is a baby coming soon. But it still is a crazy notion. And I thought my 38 week paranoia was bad.
Finally finished up the baby's room. It was pretty much finished already, I just had been using the crib as a place to store things that hadn't been put away yet. My mother made the amazing crib bumper (*gasp* I know, crib bumper...get over it)!
Now to look like a crazy pregnant person, I spent